7inch HDMI Display 1024X600 with 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen Support Raspberry Pi, Bb Black, Banana Pi and Other Mainstream Mini PC
- 7'' standard display, 1024 × 600 Hardware resolution, Up to 1920x1080 software configuration resolution.
- Capacitive touch screen, maximum support 5 point touch
- Support backlight control alone, the backlight can be turned off to save power
- Support Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi and other mainstream mini PC
- Can be used as general-purpose-use HDMI monitor, for example: connect with a computer HDMI as the sub-display
- Used as a raspberry pi display that supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali-Linux, Kodi, win10 IOT, single-touch, free drive
- Work as a PC monitor, support win7, win8, win10 system 5 point touch (XP and older version system: single-point touch), free drive
PIN 1 Backlight Power switch: Controls the backlight turned on and off to save power.
PIN 2 & PIN 3 USB Touch / power supply connector: For power supply and touch output, the functions of the both are the same, can just use one of them.
PIN 4 HDMI interface: For connecting motherboard and LCD monitor to HDMI transmission.
- Size: 7.0 (inch)
- SKU: MPI7002
- Resolution: 1024 × 600 (dots)
- Touch: five-point capacitive touch
- Product Size: 164.9*124.27 (mm)
- Package Size: 211*150*53 (mm)
- Rough Weight: 405 (g)
- Power Dissipation: 0.84A*5V
Reaper , over ten years manufacturer and exporter of various LCD display including mono LCD, TFT display, OLED display, touch panel and customized LCD solution.With the advantages of high contrast,fast response time, wide viewable angle and low power consumption, Reaper's products are widely used in Industrial Equipment, Medical devices,Home Intelligent Devices, Digital comsumers, Video Game Devices,Instruments etc.